- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5145 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2583 available
- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5144 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1575 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1575 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1574 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2384 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2384 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Feb 20, 2020
Built from release_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAdvanced_0.2.8.3.5
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAdvanced_0.2.8.3.5_32bit
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAdvancedDedicated_0.2.8.3.5
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAdvancedDedicated_0.2.8.3.5_32bit
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-0.2.8.3.5.src.zip
This is a proper Release and should be safe for everyone to use.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.4:
- Security fix: Check that the remote is allowed to create an object before creating it, not decide whether it gets to keep it after it already has been created and potential damage has been done. No arbitrary code could be executed, but a client could effectively shut down a server by sending crucial objects, such as the main game timer or the game itself.
- Compilation fixes for current systems.