- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5371 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2712 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2710 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1583 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2398 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1582 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1581 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2391 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2709 available
May 28, 2022
Built from legacy_0.2.9
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-32bit.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated-32bit.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-alpha-source-0.2.9.2_alpha_z2709.zip
This is an ALPHA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.9 branch of development. Our current releases are derived from here.
Changes in AppImage Land: Our AppImage files now are signed and support bandwidth-saving updates via AppImageUpdate. They no longer carry their version in the filename because after an update, that would be a lie.
Changes since 0.2.9.1.0:
- Work around Ubuntu sending spurious window activation messages (#68)
- Ubuntu versions contain ~ppa1~ppa1 (#70)
- Website update waits for launchpad uploads that do not happen (#71)
- Versioning script incorrectly takes current tag into account (#72)
- Desktop/AppData/Icon files are installed in a wrong place during make install (#73)
- Steam: No logging, does not work in pressure vessel (#77)
- Retina display not working correctly (#88)
- Window title sometimes SDL_APP (#102)
- Docker Image: Increase thread stack size (#104)
- Client sends quickly typed chat message with last character missing (#106)
- Fix invulnerability bug handling (#111)
- User data saved in the wrong place on macOS (#125)
- Add AppImage zsync update data (#78)
- Provide docker image for the dedicated server (#79)
- Sign the application bundle (#89)
- Flatpak adaptions (#75)
- Improve deployment cancellation (#80)
- macOS Build (#82)
- Add macOS dmg bundling (#86)
- Integrate macOS build into pipeline (#87)
- 0.2.9 clients lose connection on 0.4 server (#98)
- Backslashes not escaped when saving to user.cfg (#110)
- macOS DMG Build (#119)
- error: use of undeclared identifier ‘finite’; did you mean ‘isfinite’? (#120)
Armanelgtron, Christian Mäder, Cosimo Cecchi, Manuel Moos