- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2909 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1869 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2908 available
- 0.2.9.1.1 released
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1592 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1592 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2406 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1583 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2398 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1727 available
May 27, 2022
Built from legacy_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1727.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-32bit-0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1727.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated-0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1727.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-alpha-source-0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1727.zip
This is an ALPHA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.8.3 branch of development. It is the most recent LTS (Long Term Support) branch. While it is the most recent LTS branch, it will receive security fixes, adaptions to new compilers and Linux versions and some less important bugfixes.
Target audience for this series are mostly Linux distributors who do not want to upgrade to 0.2.9 just yet. If you are in that camp and need help integrating the changes into your build, contact us.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.6:
- Ubuntu versions contain ~ppa1~ppa1 (#70)
- Website update waits for launchpad uploads that do not happen (#71)
- Versioning script incorrectly takes current tag into account (#72)
- Retina display not working correctly (#88)
- Client sends quickly typed chat message with last character missing (#106)
- Fix invulnerability bug handling (#111)
- Sign the application bundle (#89)
- Improve deployment cancellation (#80)
- macOS Build (#82)
- Add macOS dmg bundling (#86)
- Integrate macOS build into pipeline (#87)
- 0.2.9 clients lose connection on 0.4 server (#98)
- Backslashes not escaped when saving to user.cfg (#110)
- macOS DMG Build (#119)
Armanelgtron, Manuel Moos