- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2738 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2736 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1736 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1583 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2398 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1582 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1581 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2391 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2578 available
Mar 14, 2021
Built from legacy_0.2.9
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-32bit.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated-32bit.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-alpha-source-0.2.9.2_alpha_z2578.zip
This is an ALPHA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.9 branch of development. Our current releases are derived from here.
Changes in AppImage Land: Our AppImage files now are signed and support bandwidth-saving updates via AppImageUpdate. They no longer carry their version in the filename because after an update, that would be a lie.
We now support installation via Flatpak for the 64-bit Linux client. Get the stable versions from Flathub; our own repository has those and also carries the usual test builds.
We started to integrate builds for macOS. Consider them alpha for now, testing and patches very welcome. The current macOS specific issues can be viewed on our tracker.
Changes since 0.2.9.1.0:
- Work around Ubuntu sending spurious window activation messages (#68)
- Ubuntu versions contain ~ppa1~ppa1 (#70)
- Website update waits for launchpad uploads that do not happen (#71)
- Versioning script incorrectly takes current tag into account (#72)
- Desktop/AppData/Icon files are installed in a wrong place during make install (#73)
- Steam: No logging, does not work in pressure vessel (#77)
- Retina display not working correctly (#88)
- Flatpak adaptions (#75)
- Improve deployment cancellation (#80)
- macOS Build (#82)
- Add macOS dmg bundling (#86)
- Integrate macOS build into pipeline (#87)
- 0.2.9 clients lose connection on 0.4 server (#98)
Christian Mäder, Cosimo Cecchi, Manuel Moos