- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1575 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1575 available
- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5072 available
- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5071 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1623 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1574 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2384 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2384 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1574 available
Feb 1, 2021
Built from release_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAdvanced-0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1574.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAdvanced-32bit-0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1574.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAdvancedDedicated-0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1574.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-source-0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1574.zip
This is a Release Candidate for ironing out the last breaking changes before an actual release.
This is from the 0.2.8.3 branch of development. It is the most recent LTS (Long Term Support) branch. While it is the most recent LTS branch, it will receive security fixes, adaptions to new compilers and Linux versions and some less important bugfixes.
Target audience for this series are mostly Linux distributors who do not want to upgrade to 0.2.9 just yet. If you are in that camp and need help integrating the changes into your build, contact us.
0.2.8.3.6 is the first release using the build system that powers the 0.2.9 series. It should bring more consistency between this and future releases, but as newer versions of autotools are now used, differences to 0.2.8.3.5 in the tarball are to be expected.
Security related: One fix for a remotely exploitable use after free was backported from 0.2.9 (#34) and one client crash exploitable by making you play back a specially prepared recording (#54) was fixed.
0.2.8.3.6.1 fixes silly build system mistakes and adds ppa support for Ubuntu 21.04.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.6:
- Ubuntu versions contain ~ppa1~ppa1 (#70)
- Website update waits for launchpad uploads that do not happen (#71)
- Versioning script incorrectly takes current tag into account (#72)
- Improve deployment cancellation (#80)