- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5001 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2488 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2482 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1570 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1570 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1567 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1567 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566 available
Dec 2, 2020
Built from beta_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronBeta-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronBeta-32bit-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronBetaDedicated-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-beta-source-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566.zip
This is a BETA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.8.3 branch of development. It is the most recent LTS (Long Term Support) branch. While it is the most recent LTS branch, it will receive security fixes, adaptions to new compilers and Linux versions and some less important bugfixes.
Target audience for this series are mostly Linux distributors who do not want to upgrade to 0.2.9 just yet. If you are in that camp and need help integrating the changes into your build, contact us.
0.2.8.3.6 is the first release using the build system that powers the 0.2.9 series. It should bring more consistency between this and future releases, but as newer versions of autotools are now used, differences to 0.2.8.3.5 in the tarball are to be expected.
Security related: One fix for a remotely exploitable use after free was backported from 0.2.9 (#34) and one client crash exploitable by making you play back a specially prepared recording (#54) was fixed.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.6:
- Ubuntu versions contain ~ppa1~ppa1 (#70)
- Website update waits for launchpad uploads that do not happen (#71)
- Versioning script incorrectly takes current tag into account (#72)