- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2738 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2736 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.7_alpha_z1736 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1583 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2398 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1582 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1581 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_rc_z2391 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559 available
Nov 24, 2020
Built from beta_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronBeta-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronBeta-32bit-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronBetaDedicated-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronBetaDedicated-32bit-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559.AppImage
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-beta-source-0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1559.zip
This is a BETA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.8.3 branch of development. It is the most recent LTS (Long Term Support) branch. While it is the most recent LTS branch, it will receive security fixes, adaptions to new compilers and Linux versions and some less important bugfixes.
Target audience for this series are mostly Linux distributors who do not want to upgrade to 0.2.9 just yet. If you are in that camp and need help integrating the changes into your build, contact us.
0.2.8.3.6 is the first release using the build system that powers the 0.2.9 series. It should bring more consistency between this and future releases, but as newer versions of autotools are now used, differences to 0.2.8.3.5 in the tarball are to be expected.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.5:
- Windows: DPI scaling behavior wrong (#33)
- Crash in menu key repeat handling (#66)
- Client segfaults on OpenBSD (#26)
- Debian builds: Documentation html files have empty last change (#9)
- Ubuntu PPA release candidate builds would overwrite previous stable releases (#15)
- Can’t open the .appimage file. Missing libwebp.so.5 (#54)
- AppRun script does not work if call path contains spaces (#24)
- Included forum links outdated (#25)
- Client compiled with clang 10.0 (optimized) sefgaults on logout (#28)
- Valgrind reports uses of unitialized, freed or invalid memory (#29)
- AppImage library content still lacking (#63)
Hugh McMaster, Manuel Moos