- Build 0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1555 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1554 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1555 available
- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z4835 available
- Build 0.2.9.1_beta_z2353 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1553 available
- Build 0.2.9.0.1_beta_z2116 available
- Build 0.2.9.0.1_rc_z2116 available
- 0.2.9.0.1 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- 0.2.8.3.5 released
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.4.0_alpha_z4814 available
Sep 6, 2020
Built from trunk
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronExperimental-0.4.0_alpha_z4814.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronExperimental-32bit-0.4.0_alpha_z4814.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
ZIP for Windows Builds: armagetronad-experimental-source-0.4.0_alpha_z4814.zip
This is an EXPERIMENTAL build, the cautious should stay away. The daring should please report any problems they find.
This is from the 0.2.9 branch of development. Our current releases are derived from here.
Changes since 0.2.9.0.1:
- Ubuntu PPA release candidate builds would overwrite previous stable releases (#15)
- Bad video mode error recovery (#23)
- Crash when entering any game on client on OpenBSD+clang (#30)
- mathexpr.cpp: exp10 not available on OpenBSD (#31)
- Global keyboard actions, like fullscreen toggle, triggered while entering text in text input fields (#32)
- Windows: DPI scaling behavior wrong (#33)
- Basic screen aspect ratio failures: Text (#59)
- Center message issues (#62)
- AppImage library content still lacking (#63)
- Music does not work on SDL_Mixer > 2.0.1 (#64)
- Make AppImage builds fit for registration at AppImageHub (#17)
- Make SIZE_ and SPEED_FACTOR floating point instead of integer (#20)
- Do not show a player’s own IP on the client (#27)
- Make –playback optional so recordings can be more easily played back (#37)
- Steam on Windows: Add playback registry keys so .aarec files automatically playback with a doubleclick (#38)
- Make clientside playback more robust (#56)
- user.cfg fine grained upgrade system (#61)
- Make custom camera the default for new players (#35)
- Turn down tutorial tooltip spam (#36)
- Onboarding game improvements (#39)
- ROUND_CENTER_MESSAGEs are still displayed in nCLIENT state (#49)
- Pasting does not properly handle unicode input (#51)
- Make Full HD players see the small font as little as possible (#60)
Armanelgtron, Daniel Harple, Dave Fancella, Foster McLane, Hugh McMaster, Jip, Luke-Jr, Manuel Moos, Matias Pino, Niklas Karbaum (ai.tron), SwagTron, Vitty, Voodoo, Yann Kaiser, armagetron at ensemble-fnm.de, epsy, guru3, madmax, philippeqc, pnoexz at gmail.com, wrtlprnft, yarrt