- Build 0.4.0_alpha_z5001 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2488 available
- Build 0.2.9.2_alpha_z2482 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1570 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1570 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1567 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_rc_z1567 available
- Build 0.2.8.3.6_beta_z1566 available
- 0.2.9.1.0 released
- 0.2.8.3.6 released
- 0.2.9.0 released
- Zero Install feeds now served over https
- All news ...
- All releases ...
- All blog entries ...
- All builds (release, beta, alpha...) ...
- All LTS releases ...
Build 0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1518 available
Aug 2, 2020
Built from legacy_0.2.8.3
Game Client Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1518.AppImage
Linux 32 Bit: ArmagetronAlpha-32bit-0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1518.AppImage
Game Server Downloads
Linux 64 Bit: ArmagetronAlphaDedicated-0.2.8.3.6_alpha_z1518.AppImage
This is an ALPHA build, please report any problems you find.
This is from the 0.2.8.3 branch of development. It is the most recent LTS (Long Term Support) branch. While it is the most recent LTS branch, it will receive security fixes, adaptions to new compilers and Linux versions and some less important bugfixes.
Changes since 0.2.8.3.5:
- Windows: DPI scaling behavior wrong (#33)
- Debian builds: Documentation html files have empty last change (#9)
- Ubuntu PPA release candidate builds would overwrite previous stable releases (#15)
- AppRun script does not work if call path contains spaces (#24)
- Included forum links outdated (#25)
- Client segfaults on OpenBSD (#26)
- Client compiled with clang 10.0 (optimized) sefgaults on logout (#28)
- Valgrind reports uses of unitialized, freed or invalid memory (#29)
Hugh McMaster, Manuel Moos